A meme is a popular blogging feature that allows bloggers to share information about themselves quickly. It also gives them an opportunity to say something when they feel at a loss for content. They can range from a variety of topics.
I found this one at Laura Cushing’s Writings and Ramblings and thought it would be a perfect addition to the BIW blog. Feel free to copy and paste it into your own blog (but make sure you leave us a link to it) or into the comment section of this post:
1. Your genre(s)?
2. How many books have you completed?
3. How many books are you working on now?
4. Are you a linear or chunk writer?
5. The POV you’re most partial to?
6. The theme that keeps cropping up in your books?
7. How many days a week do you write?
8. What time of day do you get your best writing done?
9. Who are your inspirations?
10. Who are your favorite authors to read?