The Girl’s Got Pipes!
Lana grew up in the Northernly town of Thunder Bay. She studied art at Lakehead University and while she was there she snared a husband and they went on to product two rug-rats.
She put her creative side on hold while she raised a family but now that they are old enough to take care of themselves her creative nature is finding new releases.
In December 2008, Lana Davison released her first self titled CD. From here on out the possibilities are endless.
Three Reasons to Love Lana Davison
1. Her contagious laugh.
2. Her outgoing demeanour.
3. Her voice!
10 Things You Might Not Know About Lana Davison
- She made a ‘sexy’ calendar for her husband for Christmas.
- She has two sons.
- She sings almost all the time.
- She used to work in a lottery store.
- She likes to decorate.
- She gutted her house.
- She loves to entertain.
- She isn’t afraid to try new things.
- She is addicted to Sudoku.
- She loves to garden.