The Rainbow Meme for Bloggers
The colors of the rainbow can be a representation of different aspects of our lives and personality. This blogging meme helps to organize some of those areas (yes, I know that rainbows do not have pink in them).
There are two ways that this meme can be tackled. It can be done all in one blog posting like shown here or broken up by each color for different days of the week. You could tag a different person for each color if you felt the need to be contagious.
Directions for participating: Create a new blog post. Write an introduction then copy and paste the meme below it and change the comments after the questions to your own. Use the title of this meme in your subject line or create your own. Feel free to tag your friends or not. A link back to this page would be appreciated.
1. Are you currently mad at someone?
Pretty much all the time.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper?
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?
Yes, but not when I’m mad.
4. Is anyone mad at you?
Not that I’m aware of but anything is possible.
5. Are you usually mad?
6. When you’re mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell?
Depends. I’m a brooder usually. I’m not big on yelling unless I’m alone.
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you?
2. What event is coming up that you’re most excited about?
There’s a sandcastle building contest in August.
3. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought?
4. If you could have anything right now what would it be?
A really good brownie (I burnt mine a couple days ago and Taste of Country was out. Life is not fair).
Yellow Belly Self
1. Name: Eva
2. Birthday: December
3. What’s your main goal in life?
To have mattered.
4. Do you want to have children?
Some day’s yes, some day’s no. Today, maybe.
5. When do you want to die?
Hopefully by then they will have developed something so I can live forever.
1. Are you against gay marriage?
2. Lower the drinking age?
3. Capital Punishment?
1. Do you love someone?
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I believe in lust at first sight. Love comes after you get to know the person and accept their good and bad habits.
3. Do you believe in love?
Q: How glasses of water did you have today?
Q: What color are your socks?
Q: Name one thing that you do everyday?
A: Check email.
Q: How much cash do you have on you right now?
A: Five bucks.
Q: Are you for or against Hillary?
A: For. But my vote doesn’t count.
Q: Look to your left. What’s there?
A: Fish tank.
Q: What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed?
A: I don’t borrow clothing.
Q: What website(s) do you visit the most?
Q: Do you have plants in your room?
Q: Does anything hurt on your body right now?
A: My throat and right heel.
Q: Do you own a picture phone?
Last but not Least, Pink
1. Person you saw: My neighbour, Monica.
2. Person you sent a text message to: Nessa.
3. Movie watched in cinema: Shrek 3.
4. Song you listened to: Hot Kiss, Juliette Lewis and The Licks (it’s on my myspace)
5. Person you talked on the phone with: Scotty, the RV guy.
6. What are you doing right now?
7. What are you doing tonight?
8. What are you going to eat?
Cranberry meatballs and rice. Cleaning out the freezer.
I’d Like to Recommend…
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen: If you have not visited (or revisited) the Bennet girls and Mr. Darcy I highly recommend that you take a tour through one of Jane Austen’s most loved novels. It is a perfect caricatures of social life over a century ago. Full of romance, humor and lovable characters you won’t want to leave when you make it to the last page. Don’t forget, when you are done you can blog about it.
Share Your Meme
If you blog this meme then leave us a link will ya, we would love to come read about you. Don’t have a blog? Well then, cut and paste the above meme into the box below and tells us all about yourself!