One Word Meme for Bloggers
If you let it, one word can tell you a story about a person.
Directions: Create a new blog post. Write an introduction. Copy and paste the meme below into your blog, changing the comments to your own. Use the title of this meme in your subject line or create your own. Feel free to tag your friends or not. A link back to this lens would be appreciated.
1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Describe your boyfriend/girlfriend? Married!
3. Your hair? Blonde
4. Your mother? Distant
5. Your father? Who?
6. Your favourite item? Computer
7. Your dream last night? Murder
8. Your favourite drink? Milk
9. Your dream car? Functional
10. The room you are in? Office
11. Your ex? Forgotten
12. Your fear? Dismemberment
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? Alive
14. Who did you hang out with last night? Cat
15. What you’re not? Model
16. The last thing you did? Eat
17. What are you wearing? Red
18. Your favourite book? Stand
19. The last thing you ate? Chocolate
20. Your life? Living
21. Your mood? Chaotic
22. Your friends? Worldwide
23. What are you thinking about right now? Back
24. Your car? Toyota
25. What are you doing at the moment? Typing
26. Your summer? RVing
27. What is on your TV? Glass
28. When is the last time you laughed? Saturday
29. Last time you cried? Today
30. School? History!
If you’re into it, blog your own!
I’d Like to Recommend…
On Blondes by Joanna Pitman: This is one of my favorite books about blondes. If you read it I’m more than positive you’ll get inspired to blog about it. Read my On Blondes review lens.
Share Your Meme
If you blog this meme then leave us a link will ya, we would love to come read about you. Don’t have a blog? Well then, cut and paste the above meme into the box below and tells us all about yourself!