The first item I decided to try in my Beauty Fix kit was the Jane Iredale Rose Dust Powder. It a new color added to the fall collection; and so far, is the only one in the line that doesn’t actually contain gold but you wouldn’t know it from looking at it. I received a full size container in the kit valued at $12.
It’s totally easy to use and apply. I applied it with a dry blush to my cheeks for a radiant glow and with a wet brush to my eyelids for a deeper color. The color is totally fabulous and I’d take it without the sparkle as well as with the sparkle.
Other ways to use the powder:
- mix with moisturizer and smooth over chest or anywhere that’s bare
- add to your mouse, hair gel, or straightening products and smooth into hair before styling
- wear alone or over your regular make-up
This is a natural mineral product and I quickly became addicted to it. I highly recommend giving it a try.
* Get your own Beauty Fix kit
* Get your own Jane Iredale 24 Karat Rose Dust Powder