My list for worst dressed at the Golden Globes is much shorter than my list for best dressed. Only five. Unlike my last list, these are in a particular order:
5. Kate Beckinsale – This dress is one of the many reasons young girls have a bad body image. No one could possibly follow suit. Kate would look beautiful in a potato sack. She looks like a B-doll in this dress. How the heck did she even walk the red carpet in that. (Please don’t call me out for attacking her. I love Kate, the actress, one of my favorite movies is Underworld.)
4. Cameron Diaz – This is one of the most unflattering dresses, from a woman who has worn some spectacular outfits in the past. There’s something very girly about this dress. And it doesn’t look like she spent much time on her hair. She has done so much better.
3. Heidi Klum – From someone who is so entrenched in the fashion industry you would think she would have shown up in something spectacular. Instead she looks like she’s going to a high school prom. This dress really isn’t age appropriate. Seal on the other hand looks amazing.
2. Renee Zelweger -The woman is a work of art herself. This year she looks like she added a few pounds which makes her look healthier but this dress is hideous. Especially the top half is. This woman has worn some of the most beautiful dresses in the world. This definitely is not one of them.
1. Maggie Gyllenhaal – This extremely talented actress has always been a bit quirky with her personal style but when she walked out on the stage at the Golden Globes in this print dress I new immediately this was my worst dress pick. It doesn’t flatter her figure and the pattern and shoulder puff are less than desirable (and you know how much I love blue.)
Some of you may agree, some of you may not. That’s the joy of personal taste. If none of these fell into your list of worst dress please share with us your top pick for worst dressed.
* Visit the Golden Globes to learn more