Are you lost on ideas to do for your loved one on Valentines Day? Here are seven suggestions; perhaps one for every day of the week or all in one day. Use them wisely.
Seven Things To Do For Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day (or any day of the year):
- Cook for your loved one (then do the dishes without their help).
- Give your loved one a massage (and not expect sex after ward).
- Roses are nice but try something different (unless she really likes roses). Ask the florist for feedback on what different flowers mean.
- Drop off a brownie at work for your loved one’s lunch.
- Set up a double pedicure at the spa (and go with your loved one).
- Make them a CD (or playlist) of romantic songs your loved one enjoys.
- Write a love letter the five days leading up to the big day (don’t get overwhelmed by the idea of a “love letter”. It can be as simple as “miss you” or “love you” or actually involve a paragraph or two. Speak from the heart then rewrite and draw it back a notch).
Help a fella or a bella out — what are some of your own?