It’s been a tough year for the economy and the clothing industry has followed suit by providing must have pieces that won’t break the bank. If you have a plus size body chances are you tend to spend more than you would like. Here are my top five fashion picks for under $200.
- We Love Colors – Solid Color Leggings, $26
- Lane Bryant – Basic Stretch Cami, $16.50
- Kiyonna – Sweet Ruffle Bellini, $64
- Torrid – Black Faux Suede Knee High Ashley Boots, $62
- Igigi – Black Flower Belt, $28
In fact all five pieces are under $200! On top of that they are guaranteed to co-ordinate with other items in your wardrobe. Making them affordable and functional.