Johnny Was (not the gangster) is a clothing line designed by Biya Ramar who has been designing her own line since 2000 (Biya Collection). With the Was line you can expect to find an urban feel and beautiful embroidery designs while the Biya line is more sophisticated. Both lines have official websites but do not currently offer direct shopping (coming soon). Limited designs from the Johnny Was line in plus sizes 1x to 3x are available from Bloomingdale’s and Neiman Marcus.
From Neiman Marcus:
It’s a gorgeous line! I especially love the silk tunics ($200).
* Get the Johnny Was line at Bloomingdale’s
* Get the Johnny Was line from Neiman Marcus
* Visit Johnny Was official website
* Visit the Biya Collection official website
* Other plus size clothing designers