I’m still obviously in Halloween mode (and probably will be from now until Oct 31st) because when I was checking out Addition-Elle’s new arrivals I fell in love with this cowl neckline sweater with belt ($59.99) and it has me thinking of an updated Velma from the Scooby pack with this black and grey striped plaid pleated skirt ($38) from Torrid. All it needs is red tights (or fishnet knee highs ($6) if you’re a little spicy) from We Love Colors and Arcopedico Shawna Croc Patent ($139) from Zappos. Wear as an everyday outfit or when Halloween comes around add a black/red bob wig ($12) and cheap spectacles ($4) and you’re ready to go.
If you love Velma keep your eyes open you may find some better substitutes. And definitely let me know!
* Get your own red cowl sweater from Addition-Elle
* Get your own pleated skirt from Torrid
* Get your own colored tights from We Love Colors
* Get your own patent leathers from Zappos
* Get your own wig and nerd glasses from Buy Costumes