The latest craze is the rebirth of the six piece wardrobe. A few months ago I watched the ladies of the View play with six pieces and was inspired to create a plus size version. The basic idea is to use six pieces of clothing to make seven outfits for the week. This type of dressing makes full use of your wardrobe and makes you more of a thinking shopper than a splurging shopper. And it is kind of a fun challenge to do with the clothing already in your closet.
The Required Pieces
- striped shirt
- sparkly tank dress
- military dress
- ruffle blouse buttoned front
- black flirty skirt
- black denim jeans
And of course a bunch of accessories, hopefully items you already have in your closet.
Mixing and Matching Seven Outfits
- Ruffle blouse, black jeans with pant legs rolled into cuffs, suede pumps, big shades.
- Striped shirt with military tank dress over top, black jeans, sneakers, sunglasses.
- Striped shirt, flirty black skirt, fedora, sparkle bracelets, flats.
- Ruffle blouse, flirty skirt, black tights, black booties.
- Trench military dress buttoned, belt, booties.
- Sparkle tank dress, tucked into black jeans, striped shirt rolled for scarf, heels.
- Sparkle tank dress, heels, belt.