My husband has had a ham radio for well over a decade (and so do many other people). Behind every hobby that involves socialization is an expected etiquette for communicating. Ham radio is no different. Not just anyone can make this lens. It has to be someone has some experience using a ham radio or has access to people who do.
Modules to include:
- The top ten most important rules of ham radio etiquette.
- Dual on the importance of etiquette in ham radio operations.
- Poll: how often do you use your ham radio.
- Amazon spotlight module to Ham Radio for Dummies or a ham radio meter base
- Links module to ham radio resources for newbies.
- Guestbook for ham radio operators to share their call signs.