Whether it is real or faux, fur trim is back and it is fierce. Not only on jackets, it is showing up on handbags, scarves, vests, sweaters, tops, hats, gloves, belts and boots. The only thing I have not seen them on is swimwear.
Everyone seems to be getting in on the trend but be sure not to take it to the extreme. You only need a few items in your wardrobe to take advantage of this fashion trend and you do not have to wear them all at once. Here are a few of my favorites:
- The Faux Tibetan Lamb Vest (1.) is from Ashley Stewart and comes in sizes 10 to 26 for $99.50.
- The navy Coat with Faux Fur Hem and Collar (2.) is from ASOS Curve and comes in sizes 20 to 26 for $170.
- The Brown Sherpa Lined Faux Suede Jacket (3.) and the Brown Faux Fur Trapper Hat (6.) are from Torrid. The jacket comes in sizes 0 to 4 for $89 and the hat is $25.
- The camel Fur Collar Cardi (4.) is from Eloquii. It is also available in black in sizes 10 to 24 for $90.
- The Samya Black Fur Jacket (5.) is from Evans and is available in limited plus sizes for £60.
- The Calvin Klein Cape Sleeve Faux Fur Jacket (7.) is from Nordstrom‘s plus section and comes in sizes 1x to 3x for $138.
- The Faux fur calf wedge boot (8.), Faux fur shoulder bag (9.), and Santa Baby Babydoll (10.) are from Lane Bryant. The boots are wide calf (read LB’s description) and are $80. The handbag is only furry on one side and is $50. The babydoll comes in sizes 14 to 28 for $45.
Are you experimenting with faux fur trim or more this season?