I know, ASOS twice in one week, oh my! But I could not resist sharing these favorites from their Curve line. One of the things I like about ASOS is that I will usually find so many unique pieces to love — there is an edgy delicateness to them.
- Exclusive Jersey Pencil Skirt In Lace Print, $45 — so pretty and no worries about the lace getting pulls in it because it is a print!
- Collar Dress With Scallop Detail, $72 — the scallops at the collar and cuffs and around button holes are so sweet. Cute dress!
- Jersey Top With Dip Back, $45 — love the soft coral color and I am a total fan of dip tops and dresses this season, maybe forever.
- Slash Dress With Split Sleeve, $63 — beautiful color and incredibly sexy despite the overall coverage. Love the long slits in arms and three slash opening in back.
- Sugarland A-Line Coat, $162 — who could resist this pretty pink coat?
- Textured Jumper Dress, $82 — I love this slouchy jumper — I think it is more of a jumper than a dress. If you look at the enlarged picture it looks like the top has slide slits from the hips down. Would be great over a cami dress, leggings, or jeans.