What? Spring? I know, I know, you have not even celebrated happy heart day. But as I am sitting here enjoying the freezing rain and snow, I remembered Babe Hope (Ulla Popken blogger) sent me the Summer lookbook for Ulla Popken. While I am not nearly ready for summer temperatures I did find some favorite plus size spring tops I wanted to share with you, something to look forward to in the coming months.
- Embroidered Pintuck Tunic – I actually do not have anything embroidered but I love this boho top. Sizes 12 to 34 for $69.
- Striped Swing Sweater – Swing and irregular anything are still high on my list of likes. I also love stripes (the anti-stripe people should love that they are not horizontal). Sizes 12 to 34 for $69.
- Sequin Swing Tunic – You can’t see from this picture but there is a thick band of sequins along the backside of the color. The back is so often ignored. Sizes 12 to 34 for $69.
- Knit Seamed Pocket Jacket – Forget the boyfriend blazer, I love the relaxed fit and shawl collar. Sizes 12 to 38 for $74
- Beaded Jewel Print Tunic – Love pink and grey together and the large jewels on the split neckline are a nice touch. Sizes 12 to 34 for $79.
I guess you can kind of tell I am still in cold weather mode since all my favorites are long sleeves!
* Get your plus size spring tops from Ulla Popken