I am totally loving Igigi’s work wear this summer. Lots of functional and fun pieces for the work place — plus size tops, bottoms, dresses, belts and other accessories but I especially love these pieces:
- The Signature Wrap Dress is so cute. The pattern at the bottom looks like moving fringe.
- The Ishiko Top in Jade is such an amazing color and it comes with the belt (detachable) for more versatility.
- The Boticelli Top in Sunshine, again, great color to wear as is or layered under a jacket.
- The Allegra Summer Jacket is a perfect “lightweight” jacket for summer layering — beautiful lines all the way.
- The Candace Flirty Pencil Skirt is lightweight and can worn alone (with a top obviously) or with the matching Allegra jacket.
- The Kayden Dress in Lemoncello looks like two pieces with its linen bottom and bright yellow top – and it comes with the belt.
- The Kayden Dress in White/Pearl Blue is a little more subtle than the Lemoncello but still gorgeous – and it comes with the pop of color belt.
- And the Trina Pants in Charcoal are such a nice break from black in the summer.
* Get your plus size work wear from Igigi