Making It Big (MIB) is ready to keep us warm with some lovely plus size fall and winter tunics, blouses, and tees. If you are still not familiar with Making It Big, they are a U.S. company (1984) that offers clothing for sizes 1X to 8X. And, yes they do ship internationally.
Here are six of my favorite plus size tops from their latest collection:
- The Maci Tunic ($95) comes in three colors but I like “gulfs” best. It is 100% cotton and machine washable.
- The Sao Paulo Tunic ($95) is 100% knit rayon and machine washable. My love for asymmetrical hemlines has not died off yet.
- The Aspen Pullover ($99) looks perfect for snuggling up by the fire or cool fall walks. It is 100% polyester and machine washable. It comes in three of my favorite colors (blue, grey, and chocolate).
- The Karenna Blouse ($89) comes in three prints but I like the “red” best. It is $100% rayon and machine washable.
- The Sullivan Tunic ($89) comes in four colors and surprisingly the “dynasty” green is my favorite (closely followed by port). This 100% cotton shirt is machine washable.
- The Foliage Blouse ($89) has some interesting interesting details on the bodice with the different pleats on front and back. It is 100% rayon and machine washable.
* Get your plus size tops from Making It Big