One of my favorite places to shop for two pieces is Always for Me. They have the cutest plus size tankinis around. But if you have a different sized bottom and top, tankini shopping can be a horror — leaving you either too loose or to tight on the bottom or vice versa. This is where their plus size swimsuit separates shopping (say that ten times real fast) comes in.
Plus Size Swim Tops
I am a huge fan of polka dots and shirring, Always for Me has combined both with this red and white swim top ($88). I love the repeating pattern of small black dots and larger white dots on the red, the twist bust, and shirred sides.
I also love the unique high front on this black swim top ($74) which is an interesting change from traditional designs. It would be great if you always feel like you are spilling over the top. Instead of just a halter strap over the neck there are two straps down the back to help even the load.
Plus Size Swim Bottoms
With separates you can order plus size swim tops in your bust size then pick a separate bottom in the style of your choosing. They currently have over ten to choose from ranging from low cut brief to full skirt or short. These are a few of my favorites:
From left to right:
- Always For Me Separates – High Brief, $29
- Beach House Separates Skort w/ Pocket, $61
- Always For Me Sport – Plus Size Swim Shorts w/ Gusset, $46
- 24th & Ocean Separates Ruffle Swim Skirt, $50
- Beach House Separates Board Short, $57
- Captiva Transformable Swim Brief, $62
- 24th & Ocean Separates Adjustable Hi Waist Brief, $44
What kind of coverage do you like your swim bottoms to have?
* Get your plus size swimsuit separates from Always for Me