A Procrastinating Meme for Bloggers
I have not met a person who does not procrastinate in some way or at some time. What makes it unique is that we have our own ways of doing it. This meme has nothing to do with the topic of procrastination so much as it has to do with actually procrastinating.
Directions: Create a new blog post. Write an introduction then copy and paste the meme below into your blog and change the comments after the *’s to your own. Use the title of this meme in your subject line or create your own. Feel free to tag your friends or not. A link back to this page would be appreciated.
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? On my private island. The one I would have if I could afford to build a house anywhere.
2.What is your favorite article of clothing? Sweat pants.
3. Last C.D. you bought? Adele’s second album.
4. Where is your favorite place to be? In front of the tv. Especially Sunday nights.
5. Least favorite place to be? In a spider pit.
6. Are you strongest in mind or body? Body. I cry easy — put a Hallmark commercial in front of me and I am in tears in 30 seconds.
7. What time do you wake up? When my body says get out of bed. Could be anywhere between 8 a.m. and 12 noon depending on how late I was the night before.
8. Favorite kitchen appliance? Dishwasher.
9. What instrument would you like to play? Cello.
10. Favorite color? Blue.
11. Sports car of SUV? How about an environmentally friendly Toyota hybrid?
12. Favorite children’s book? Ferdinand.
13. Favorite season? Fall.
14. Least favorite chore? Changing the kitty litter. Sorry, Suzie/JD!
15. Favorite day? It has always been Friday.
16. Favorite food? French fries and gravy from the Bamboo Gardens. Too bad it is closed.
17. Favorite drink? Ice cold skim milk with one ice cube. Ice cold chocolate 1% milk comes in second.
18. Favorite word? C**T. And it ain’t coot.
19. Favorite inspirational book? The Celestine Prophecy.
20. Who would you like to play you in the movie of you life? Charlize Theron.
If you blog this meme then leave a link will ya, I’d love to come read about you. Don’t have a blog? Well then, cut and paste the above meme into the comment box below and tells me all about yourself!