My name is Moe, short for Maureen. Online, I also go by BigGirlBlue (I’m big, I’m a girl and I like blue). It was the original user name I started with over ten years ago when I first started blogging, tweeting, myspacing, and everything else we do on the Internet.
I used to blog on many topics under different sites but in July 2020 I decided to consolidate all my interests in one spot. An act that I am sure will be considered taboo in the blogging community.
Ten Not-So-Random Things About Me
- I’ve been blogging for over ten years.
- My previous blog topics included but were not limited to: plus size clothing, cosmetics, food, pets, camping.
- My current blog topics: it’s an open book, baby!
- Blue is still my favourite colour.
- As you can see by the way I spelt the last two words in last bullet, I am Canadian and we tend to spell things differently.
- I currently have a white dog, a black cat and a tabby. Yes, they have their own Instagram accounts — I’m one of those people. Show them some love and follow them.
- I started playing the ukulele in June of 2019. During the pandemic of 2020, I posted 100 songs on Instagram for a 100 day ukulele song challenge (#100daysofukulelesongs). It was not pretty. First, I can’t really play that well. Second, I definitely can’t sing. I apologized to the people of the Internet. It was still fun!
- I’m have been married for over twenty years.
- I think I might be a little OCD, ADHD, with a side of borderline germaphobia, bugaphobia and agoraphobia.
- I will be 51 in December of 2020. I’m not sure how that happened. If you want to send me a birthday gift: